Start date: Thursday, 16 August 2018
End date: Thursday, 16 August 2018
Over 2 days the NexGen Directors will come together to bring you their individual expertise in the Business Planning & Strategy and Marketing Plan workshop. This highly requested event will cover how your business can achieve greater profitability and long-term success.
Niran brings his vast commercial experience, strategical brilliance and long-term growth mindset. Vinay will bring his passion and experience of the psychological mindset required to achieve your true business potential and Peter can look at any type of business and add instant value with his international experience and innovative solutions mindset.
An effective business and marketing planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Therefore, the workshop will kick off before you even arrive; NexGen will send you pre-work which the Directors will go through thoroughly, so they have a full understanding of your business before the event day. This will ensure the session will run with maximum effect and value and end with a clear and concise business plan.
This session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we’ll review your past performance and clarify your future direction.
We’ll enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90-day action plan to address immediate and critical issues. You’ll set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achieving them.
You’ll leave day one with an easy to understand one-page Business Plan that will act as a guide for you (and your team) to successfully implement your desired changes. It will ensure your business is on course for success.
When: Thursday 16th August, 9:30am – 4pm – Business Planning & Strategy
Friday 17th August, 9:30am – 4pm – Marketing Planning
Where: ASB North Wharf Branch
Cost: Day one, Business planning & strategy: $1500
Day two, Marketing Plan: :1500
Discount: sign up for both days and only pay $2250, that’s a discount of $750.
Benefits of the NexGen Business Planning workshop
• Review and set the direction of the business
• Eliminate procrastination
• Identify common goals amongst several directors (if applicable)
• Identify and prioritise your key goals
• Create strategies to achieve your goals
• Identify what you will need to achieve your goals
• Set timeframes for achieving your goals
• Develop a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your team
• Divide your goals into short term and long term - quick wins vs. key projects
• Develop a template to review actual performance against targets
• Create a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
• Use your Business Plan as a basis for you to set team members’ individual goals / targets
Who should attend the Business Planning session?
Business owners and decision makers who would like to;
• Increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business
• Support to unlock their business potential
• Get a clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential
• A document against which to measure your progress